Thursday, September 16, 2010

'Multitudes of Multiples' Photo Contest



The contest had to be moved from Facebook due to their new rules and regulations and I did not want to chance my page being deleted if just one person reported me. I hope everyone understands and I am sorry for the inconvenience it has caused. But, for the record, everyone who entered will receive 1 free 5x7 on their next session! Woot Woot!!!

 Please vote by leaving a comment below with the twins names you are voting for. Thank you. You may vote for up to three different 'sets' of twins.

Jacob and Jonah. They are 3 months old (born June 4, 2010). They are yet to discover what they enjoy doing together most....




Mason And Lilly. They are 15 months old. Their favorite thing to do together would be play outside. Or they love to play hide and seek with each other.











Tristen & Trace 4yrs old. (will be 5 on 10/6)

They love riding their bikes together!














Alaina Marie & Alexis Renee' Liedtke
09-04-02 age 8
Favorite thing to do together...everything.
They hardly are ever apart. But the one thing they can't do without the other is sleep.







Noah & Gabbi. They like riding their bikes, playing on playgrounds and playing 'house' together.
This pic was taken with a cell phone, so it's not the best quality! But it's one of Mom's faves of them at this age!













Gillian and Abigayle Edwards
6
Favorite hobbies include camping, hiking, sports and playing dolls.














Sadie and Sydnie Gatti are 1 year old and they love to play together.










Alexis Barnhart on the left and Addison Barnhart on the right. They are 2 years old. Their hobbies are playing outside together. They love to swim and go Bye Byes!









Kayla Marie and Hannah Mae Gamble. They are 8 years old. Their favorite thing to do together is play dolls.










Sarah Grace and Rachel Lee Gamble. They are 10 years old. They enjoy hanging out together and using their imaginations.















Jaxon and Jailyn Liggett- They are 2 1/2 years old. They love discovering new things together and playing.











Andrew & Phillip. They are 8 yrs old and in 3rd grade. Together they love to ride bike, play baseball, and play with the neighborhood kids. They are proud to also have a younger brother and sister to play with. They like to go fishing and they are now starting to deer hunt with their Dad also!








Ashton and Sydney Thomas. Ashton is the blonde and Sydney is the Brunette. They are 6yrs old and their birthday is April 19, 2004. They are 1st graders at Midvale Elementary School. They love playing outside in the sand and playing with playdoh. They love dressing up and singing!











Hannah Sophia (right) and Isabella Leighanne (left)
Will be 2yrs old on October 2nd
Favorite thing to do together: dance and play hide and go seek...and blab away to each other lol









Alec and Marcus Adelman. They are 2 1/2 years old. Some of their favorite hobbies are riding bikes, jumping off their pretend "diving board" which is really their picnic table,searching for acorns and crab apples to fill their sand buckets, and making playdough "worms".










Good luck to all of the little cuties!!!!!

110 comments:

  1. I am voting for Addison and Alexis barnhart

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am also voting for Addison and Alexis Barnhart

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am voting for Addison and Alexis Barnhart

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am voting for adorable twins Kalya Marie and Hannah Mae Gamble and for their beautiful sisters Sarah Grace and Rachel Lee Gamble

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm voting for Noah and Gabbi! I like the "Noah's Ark" aspect of the picture! hahaha :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am voting for Alec and Marcus Adelman

    ReplyDelete
  7. I am voting for Addison and Alexis Barnhart

    ReplyDelete
  8. I am voting For Addison and Alexis Barnhart

    ReplyDelete
  9. I am voting for Alec and Marcus Adelman and the Edwards twins!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I am voting for Addison and Alexis Barnhart

    ReplyDelete
  11. I am voting for Addison and Alexis Barnhart

    ReplyDelete
  12. I am voting on my granddaughters.Addison and Alexis Barnhart

    ReplyDelete
  13. Marcus and Alec Adelman

    ReplyDelete
  14. My Babies Ashton and Sydney

    ReplyDelete
  15. The Edwards twins and the Gatti girls! :o)

    ReplyDelete
  16. I vote for Addison and Alexis Barnhart

    ReplyDelete
  17. My beautiful daughters Addison and Alexis

    ReplyDelete
  18. I vote for Kalya and Hannah Gamble and for their sisters Sarah and Rachel Gamble!

    ReplyDelete
  19. I vote for Alec and Marcus Adelman!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Im voting for Alexis and Addison Barnhart and Marcus and Alec Adelman

    ReplyDelete
  21. im voting for my niece and newphew lilly and mason

    ReplyDelete
  22. I am voting for Kayla and Hannah Gamble.

    ReplyDelete
  23. I am voting for Sarah and Rachel Gamble.

    ReplyDelete
  24. I am voting for my great niece and nephew, Mason and Lilly.

    ReplyDelete
  25. I vote for Alexis and Alaina and Sydnie and Sadie

    ReplyDelete
  26. Alec and Marcus Adelman. those boys are to cute!

    ReplyDelete
  27. i am voting for the Gamble girls: kayla & hannah along with their sisters rachel & sarah

    ReplyDelete
  28. i am voting for Alaina and Alexis Liedtke

    ReplyDelete
  29. I am voting for Trace & Tristen.

    ReplyDelete
  30. Trace and Tristen .. they are adorable :)!

    ReplyDelete
  31. I am voting for my lovely girls, Sarah and Rachel, Kayla and Hannah.

    ReplyDelete
  32. I am voting for Tristen & Trace

    ReplyDelete
  33. I am voting for Lilly and Mason

    ReplyDelete
  34. I vote for Tristen & Trace! They are such cute little boys!!!

    ReplyDelete
  35. I vote for Trace & Tristen

    ReplyDelete
  36. I vote for Alaina & Alexis

    ReplyDelete
  37. I vote for Alexis and Addison Barnhart

    ReplyDelete
  38. I am voting for my beautiful babies.Lilly and Mason

    ReplyDelete
  39. casting my vote for Lilly and Mason

    ReplyDelete
  40. voting for Lilly and Mason

    ReplyDelete
  41. Voting for Mason and Lilly

    ReplyDelete
  42. I am voting for Tristen & Trace

    ReplyDelete
  43. I vote for Gillian and Abigayle Edwards

    ReplyDelete
  44. Sydnie and Sadie Gatti

    ReplyDelete
  45. I am voting for Trace & Tristen

    ReplyDelete
  46. I am voting for Kayla & Hannah Gamble & Sarah & Rachel Gamble.

    ReplyDelete
  47. I vote for Alec and Marcus Adelman

    ReplyDelete
  48. I vote for Alec and Marcus Adelman

    ReplyDelete
  49. I vote for Alec and Marcus Adelman. Little Men

    ReplyDelete
  50. I am voting for my beautiful grandchildren Lilly and Mason

    ReplyDelete
  51. I am voting for Lilly & Mason and also for Noah & Gabbi.

    ReplyDelete
  52. my vote is jacob and jonah

    ReplyDelete
  53. Marcus and Alec Adelman - they are all cuties though!

    ReplyDelete
  54. I am voting for my babies Mason and Lilly

    ReplyDelete
  55. my vote is for the liggetts

    ReplyDelete
  56. am voting for Jacob and Jonah

    ReplyDelete
  57. I vote for Alec and Marcus Adelman..they are to cute!!

    ReplyDelete
  58. my vote goes to Alec and Marcus Adelman

    ReplyDelete
  59. I am voting for Jacob and Jonah

    ReplyDelete
  60. voting for Jacob and Jonah!

    ReplyDelete
  61. voting for my adorable nephews jacob and jonah!

    ReplyDelete
  62. I am voting for Jacob and Jonah they are soo sweet at that age!

    ReplyDelete
  63. Voting for Jacob and Jonah!

    ReplyDelete
  64. voting for my grandbabies Mason & Lilly !!!!

    ReplyDelete
  65. I am voting for my grandbabies Jacob and Jonah

    ReplyDelete
  66. Voting for Jacob and Jonah.

    ReplyDelete
  67. jacob and jonah are my cuties........

    ReplyDelete
  68. Please take a vote for the Gano twins.....Jacob and Jonah

    ReplyDelete
  69. I am voting for Jacob and Jonah!

    ReplyDelete
  70. I am voting for Mason and Lilly

    ReplyDelete
  71. i am voting for mason and lilly

    ReplyDelete
  72. I am voting for hannah and isabella!! They are beautiful!!

    ReplyDelete
  73. I'm voting for Jacob & Jonah

    ReplyDelete
  74. I am voting for my sweet neice and nephew Lilly and Mason!

    ReplyDelete
  75. I am voting for Jacob & Jonah! They are so sweet!

    ReplyDelete
  76. I would like to vote for Jacob and Jonah.

    ReplyDelete
  77. Jacob and Jonah! They are too precious!

    ReplyDelete
  78. I would like to vote for Jacob and Jonah.

    ReplyDelete
  79. I vote for jacob and jonah

    ReplyDelete
  80. Voting for Jacob and Jonah all the way!

    ReplyDelete
  81. I am voting for Jacob and Jonah!

    ReplyDelete
  82. voting for my babies, Jacob and Jonah

    ReplyDelete
  83. voting for MASON AND LILLY :o)

    ReplyDelete
  84. Voting for my boys, Andrew & Phillip

    ReplyDelete
  85. My vote goes to Andrew & Phillip

    ReplyDelete
  86. Andrew & Phillip

    ReplyDelete
  87. I am voting for Jacob & Jonah they are so sweet and precious.How could you not vote for them they need to win.All the way!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  88. I am voting for Jacob & Jonah! Too sweet... but I disagree that they don't know what they like to do together... clearly sleeping is right up there!

    ReplyDelete
  89. voting for Jacob and Jonah!

    ReplyDelete
  90. I am voting for Jacob and Jonah!

    ReplyDelete
  91. Voting for mason and lilly

    ReplyDelete